Mutant Rabble!

I thought I was being super creative by converting Vampire Count crypt ghouls into a mutant Penal Legion, but it turns out some guys have already done this (very nicely too) so I can't claim credit for the idea. I expanded my idea from the Plague Bearers conversion who are also based on Vampire Count models. Unlike the Zombies these models are hunched over in wicked fashion and look like they are insane. They remind me a lot of the zombies from I am Legend. I might have to make an Inquisitor to look like Will Smith


Converting these were a whole lotta fun! It was a trial of "How much crap can I drill and glue into these poor bastards" and the answer is: a lot! Guitar wire cabling, small screws along their spines, and knife blades protruding from unclosing wounds are just a few of the things they have to endure. That's one hell of a fraternity pledge.

These mutants were guardsmen who were captured and unwillingly turned to Chaos. The Dark gods cackle at the ironic fate of their new subjects. Their captors and now masters rule them with contempt as they are considered the lowest rung in dark ranks, twisted fiends being little more than a slave and often times the recipient of the cruelest treatment.

To cover the load-out options, I equipped them with a lasgun and close combat weapons. This way they can count as Penal Legion or Guardsmen which will hopefully keep the beardy mouth-breathers at bay.



On a completely different tangent I re-watched the Southpark ep. featuring Al Gore vs. Man-Bear-Pig and it still makes me LMAO. I'm SUPER CERIAL! I honestly can't believe those guy got away with all the crazy shit they've said over the years. I love it. In closing I'd just like to say....

2 Comments:

Crunch said...

Those look amazing! I've always been blown away by your artistic talent.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, are you actually visiting this site daily, if so after that you will without doubt take pleasant experience.


Also visit my blog post: yellow pages ad for appliance repair Odessa Florida

Post a Comment