Low Standards!

Hey everybody!

I apologize for the long over-due post. My stupid pc decided to retire early which made blogging difficult. Most of my photos are still stuck on my hard drive so for the time being I'm posting what was still on my camera. Hey, it's a start right?



Speaking of starts (terrible segway I know) this was an old fantasy model I picked up a while ago from my FLGS. I thought the pose would make for a good standard bearer. Still debating on leaving the chain-mail loin cloth as-is or greenstuff in the lower half of a jacket. I fear that doing the latter may make him look pantless like one of the chipmunks. Then again he is Chaos so anything goes, right?

EDIT: Oh yeah I'd like to apologize for the cat hair in the first pick. My kitty is a master at projecting hair onto things.



More updates to follow  :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment