BIG Daemon Prince WiP: pt 3

Here are a few more pics of the big beast!



I put a generous amount of Scorched Earth on the darker green areas of the armor. The spikes on the shoulder were also dry brushed with the same color.


I went over the skin with a little bit of bealched Bone followed by Desert Yellow. This gave it a little more of a diseased look. Once that dried I mixed 2:1 Gloss Medium with Scorpion Green and went over the skin and armor.


Once everything dried again I added a little skull white to the mix to lighten up the green areas. You can see this on the tips of the claw above.


The shoulder armor was dotted with the 2:1 mix a few coats. I then went over the hard lines with the lighter 4:2:1 (Gloss Medium:Scorpion Green:Skull White)

Aside from the wings, all that's left is the base and lower legs. The banner hanging down I decided to paint as rotting flesh instead of cloth. I think blending it from the current skin tones to a dark brown would draw attention to it and off set a lot of the green a little.

The base itself I might change to lava. originally I was going to make it look like toxic waste, but now having more green might drown the model out too much. The lava might be a nice offset the other colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment