New Daemons in August? Time to save!

Sunday night, about 1130pm, I recieved a nice surprise! I was winding down doing the normal winding down stuff like drinking Red Bull and doing push-ups when I decided to check my mail. Games Workshop sent out a news letter stating "Demons in August, give us all your money!" Who am I to refuse such a profound statement? New Chaos Daemons coming in August? I guess I'll push back my Warstore order.



My Blood Crushers are primed and ready for painting. I only have the three so far, but I'll have to put off getting any more until GW reveals what the new models are. Plastic Blood Crushers would be amazing, but I doubt it. Rumors say a plastic Daemon Prince and troop choices are coming. Meh, who can say what comes out, but if they do put out any pewter replacements I'd be happy. Once they release the models I'll have to put in my order which will probably complete the Daemons army (lol yeah right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment