Warhammer Wednesday: More Nurgle Fun



Tonight we worked on some more terrain over at Crunch's place. His main project is an Imperial Stronghold for Planet Strike and so far it's turning out great. Hopefully he'll have pics on his blog soon(yeah I'm talking to you Crunch) :P

As for me, I'm just starting on my Nurgle Great Unclean One/Plague Grinder. My idea is to have a model that can double as both. I have the sketches down, now just working on the framework for this beast. Here's a few pics of the head so far...





This is the first phase of the head. The next part will be to flesh out the horns. My plan is to lay thin strips of GS (like Linguine), let them cure, then wrap them up the stem of the horn to create a textured look. I'll have some pics up of the progress (now that I found my camera).



What do you think of this model so far? Comments and Suggestions are always welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment