SWIN3 FL3W ....oink ....oink

I apologize for the lack of posts this past week. Aside from being on call I also got really sick (not swine flu) and am just now shaking it off. Whew... Nothing is worse than sitting around doing nothing, amirite?

Good News, though, today I was promoted to the #1 guy and I got a raise, the only one to get one mwa ha ha >:). j/k... The only bad thing is that now I have to work on Saturdays, but still get Sunday plus Monday off. Not too bad, considering Saturday isn't too crazy (unless you're on call). What sucks is I can't play 40k with my homies, but I'll start playing at the Local Game Store so it's all good. It will give me more reason to get the army in fighting shape.

Speaking of which, the Chaos Daemon army is coming along nicely. I've been slow on progression, but I'm pumped to get it done now. The question remains on how and what to build. I've been looking through various GS creations and have some in mind, I just need to sit down and start designing them. Primarily I will make a few of my own Tzeentch flamers and some nurgle stuff, but my goal is to get some greater daemons done like the Lord of Change. There's a 1750 tournament coming up and I want to be ready for it.

4 Comments:

s2ua7 said...

Bah, there is no way I am going to be ready for that tourney, but I will come down and watch and root you guys on... School is just kickin my butt.... When is it btw?

Chi3f said...

I'm not sure. I think Crunch said it was in November some time?

We were talking and we'll probably still play on whatever days work best for all of us. I can always come over Saturdays after work if it's easier. I'd rather play at Crunch's place than anywhere else :)

s2ua7 said...

Yeah, Friday night/ Saturday works great for me as I am done with school by the time we would play on Friday, Saturday I usually have off, but Sunday I really cant do because my boss has it off, and I am scheduled off at 3, but I leave at 2 if we are not really busy, but I cant alway guarantee that I am going to be able to be off that time so there really is not any point for me to go over to AU. I'm sure we will figure it out.

Chi3f said...

Ah ah cool. Yeah I thought it was your idea to play at AU. As for me I'd rather play (mostly) at our places as it's just a lot easier for everyone.

I heard today that I might have to work two call shifts straight, so that's basically it would be 17/20 days I'd be working, 14 of them on call. I really hope we don't have to do that lol.

Post a Comment