Sunday Quickie

Just a quick update. Still on call so not much going on today lol. Right now I'm working on a conversion for my army.

Greater Daemon of Slaanesh: Keeper of Secrets.


The body is based on the original GW model. The face is a variation of things. The general idea is the straps on the face cover it's true identity, hence the Keeper of Secrets fluff. Most conversions I've seen are female, so I thought I'd try a male version of sorts.

What do you think so far? I'm working on a vector of the face to clarify the scheme a little. Should be up tomorrow. I'm also working on a Halloween banner for the site. Pics up soon :)

2 Comments:

s2ua7 said...

Nice, wish I could draw half that well... I will have to show you my picture I drew from Charlotte's Web... lol.. Its good, but nowhere near that good... hehe

Handyman Placentia said...

This is a great post tthanks

Post a Comment