Ratling Sniper and some Green Stuff

I've been working a lot of 12 hour shifts so haven't had much time to devote to painting :( I'll be glad to be off call Friday to get back to living a normal life again (normal for me lol).

Here's a few pics of a Ratling Sniper I've been modding. I'm planning to add a "Y" branch on the tree under the gun to make it look like he's using it as a Bi-Pod. I had some extra Green stuff and decided to give him a gnomish hat lol. It's missing something though... I think some ammo and the "Born to Kill" slogan like the helmet in Full Metal Jacket.






What do you think of it so far? Have anything to add to it?

2 Comments:

s2ua7 said...

The hat looks badass... lol... he looks so awesome with both the hat and twig (I'm assuming thats what it is). I cannot wait to see him finished.

Chi3f said...

Thanks man :)

Post a Comment