Avatar II - Painting the Face

Aside from working on call, I had a little time to work on the Avatar some more. It's nearly completed and I'm liking the results. I'd like the lava to have a very "hot" look to it, so I will probably go over it again with skull white some more.


This was a test for the lava on the base.


Dry bushed Scab Red followed by Red Ink


From here I started at blending from Red Gore to Blood Red to Blazing Orange.


Blending up from Blood Red to Blazing Orange to Sunburst Yellow and a little skull white

Started the detail on the head piece with a thin coat of Commando Khaki (shown on the left of his face) followed by Bleached Bone (right side of face)


Cleaned up a little with Chaos Black and added Tin Bitz (woot) to the armor

More pics to come :)

1 Comments:

s2ua7 said...

Wow man, that looks sick!

Post a Comment