LoC fire molding

Here are the recent poll results...

What tutorials do you enjoy the most?


Painting Techniques
3 (33%)
Green Stuff/Sculpting
4 (44%)
Model Customization
7 (77%)
Terrain Making
4 (44%)
Other...
1 (11%)

The polls are in with 77% of us preferring to read about Model Customization posts. Green Stuff/Sculpting and Terrain Making are tied at second. I couldn't agree more. I find customized models to be the coolest thing about the hobby.

With that said I'm going to post more model customizing. I just did a lot of kit bashing and can't wait to finish this model. It's turning out really cool :)

Here's a few quick pics of the LoC so far. I decided to stop using GS for the flames and instead am going to try melting plastic instead. I like this method a lot more since it's much faster and you can remodel it instantly if you don't like the shape.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment