Tin bitz banner III: Need some input

I'm working on a new banner for the site and had a few things in mind.

I was doodling the other night and thought of a panoramic scene with a lot of smoke in the background. Through the smoke you can see the space marines eyes glowing and their silhouettes closer they approach. In the middle of the image would be a Captain in Termie honors (looking pretty mean). His retinue would be appearing around him coming towards the viewer.

The "T" on his standard will be the icon for the blog. The color scheme I'm thining of is a combination of pearl white for the armor, TinBitz for the trim, and a dark red as a secondary.



This second one I was looking at an image from the Rule book of Ultra Marines vs. Orks. I'm think of rather than fighting orks they could be fighting current pop-icons like the cast of Avatar, Twilight, and celebrities like Lady Gaga, Tom Cruz, and Kanye West to name a few.

There you have it, just two sketches I'm experimenting with. Once I decide on more specific details I'll post the follow up images.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment