Soul Grinder 1: Base Coat

We all had a great time over at Crunch's place this weekend. He's moving into the new house in a few weeks, so it was probably our last time hanging out at the old house. Man, almost ten years of partying over there sure has been some good time (I sure hope the new owners can get all those stains out!) Ah memories!

Ahem... where was I... oh yeah

~ ~ ~SOULGRINDER pt I ~ ~ ~





Most of the basing is done on the torso. All that's left are the metal bits and some touch up and he'll be ready for a wash.

Still trying to decide on how to paint the claw arm. I want to keep the machinery detail and armor detail seperate, so I'll probably do a pure coat of Boltgun Metal on the pistons/bolts, TinBitz (woot) on the daemon armor pieces and rivets, and a washed out boltgun metal on the other parts (to make it look like iron).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment