Return of the Mac

It's been a while, I know, and I apologize. I've been so preoccupied with work over the holiday season that I have neglected a great many things. My resolution this year is to catch up with old and new friends, family, and focus on getting a new job. Don't get me wrong I'm happy to be employed, but this job is stressful with little job security. It would be nice to get involved in something I'm interested in like graphic arts. We shall see :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Games Workshop,

Please stop making pewter models. They suck ass!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently I'm working on a Greater Daemon of Tzeentch: Lord of Change. Man, this has to be the worst model ever created! Nothing fits properly. The wings aren't cooperating at all. It seems I'll have to break out the drill and start pinning this bad boy. Why did I buy it? Oh yeah, cause I'm stupid! Hah maybe, maybe not, still I'm trying to type with glue on my fingers. Harsh vapors burn my eyes. The model returns my gaze, clearly amused at my torment. Tzeentch why have you forsaken me?!

I apologize for the previous overly-dramatic paragraph. Those responsible have been killed. They spontaneously imploded after having to glue pewter models together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment