Lord of Change: WIP



~~~ Lord please change this model to plastic ffs! ~~~

I'm kidding of course, but still pewter can be a righteous pain in the ass at times. Nothing is more frustrating then nearly completing a model only to have heavy parts (like wings) fall off lol. I guess it's my own fault for picking an army that's mostly pewter in the first place.



The model decided to stay together this time which will make filling the gaps with green stuff a lot easier. All that's left now are the wings and the left arm holding a stave.



The model comes with two different staves; the grinning face and the Moon symbol. I'm leaning towards the latter, especially since it weighs less.

By way of design or through mistake, the model is positioned leaning heavily on his left leg. Because of this I think it would look cool to have him attached at an angle leaning off some terrain slightly above the base. This probably sounds odd so I'll post a few pics later in the week to clarify.

1 Comments:

Crunch said...

I like the moon better too.

Post a Comment