Warhammer Wednesday: IG



This week we worked on various models for an upcoming 2v2 tournament. Next week I'll have the completed Avatar and Tech Priest and maybe some new terrain

Over at Hoot's place


Chi3f:
Attaching the Tech Priest's servo arm on his back pack. It sits on a ball joint that won't stay with glue alone, so I had to improvise. I also finished Commissar Yarrick and started work on a Ratling Snipers Base.


Hoot: Finished another Eldar Sniper for the Tournament. Only two more to go and his new list will be fully painted. Nice!



Kr1ch: Painting more Ork Burnas for the Tournament as well. They are turning out sick. Now only another 30 to go :p


1 Comments:

s2ua7 said...

Man, I wished I lived closer to make it worth it for WH Wednesdays... I only have to paint the faces on my "replacement" IG for command squad and for the vox caster. Other than that, I just have to finish painting the Russ. Exciting

Post a Comment