Warhammer Wednesday: Big Mek



Tonight was rather short (since most of us worked late), and it's been a pretty busy week. Hoot is working on finishing up the Avatar and it is looking sweet! Pics up this weekend. As for Crunch he is nearly finished painting the last of da Burnas for the tournament. I think that just leaves his Kustom Big Mek and he's finished as well.

Aside from magnetizing a few Terminator arms I'm also working on terrain ideas for the next week. They will probably be Catachan and Ork themed. I have a few sketches going lol.

Other than that I'm narrowing it down to which of two armies I want to play next; Eldar or Tau. I've seen both in action and are pretty sweet, not to mention I can get a good deal on either one. I would play IG also, but there's too many of us running them and I want to try something different :)

4 Comments:

s2ua7 said...

I think you would have fun with both of them, but personally I think you should play Tau as h00t does not play them as much, but do whatever you think is fun... Just remember, I'm the original IG (Imperial Gangsta) from our crew :) lol.. Hey, kr1ch mentioned something about trying a 6 way (Orks against the Imperium) if Beau (sue me if its spelled wrong)comes over. If not, can s2uir7 borrow some of you Space Marines? I cannot wait :) I have an army I want to try, but I am going to have to proxy some guys that I have on order..... hehe

s2ua7 said...

I was just thinkin Chi3f, go with whatever you want really... I think h00t is playing Eldar more as that is what he is going to play at the tournament. Again, I think you would be happy either way...

Chi3f said...

Thanks man :)

Eldar is cool and pretty flexible and Tau are really solid shooty so I wouldn't mind either way. Part of the reason I want to play something different is I enjoy being the first with the army. IG/Trashcan would be ok, but being a third gen player in the group would probably get boring. I think it would be more fun if we had some variety :)

Saturday I have some new models I'm bringing over for the game. I think you'll like them :)

s2ua7 said...

Oh really?? Sick, Oh wait, I keep forgetting that you have the Rattlings... Maybe I'll modify my army to include them :) I have been wanting to play them for a while! I think I'll retool my Army Builder list. I think I'm only going to play 1 or 2 games, do you think you can show me how to dremel out a figure so that I can throw some of my rare earth magnets on them? I wanna start using some grenade launchers and such. Realisticly I could just through 3 or 4 together with glue, but I would rather magnetize them to see how easy it is.

Post a Comment