Warhammer Wednesday: Yarrick

Warhammer Wednesday
----- Every Wednesday is project day @ TINBITZ -----

Chi3f: Working on highlights to Commisar Yarrick, adding reds to the Power Klaw and refining the cloak. He should be finished by Friday (work permitting). Pics will be up Saturday :)

Hoot: Building and magnetizing a Nid army. He almost drilled a hole in his shirt with the dremel tool haha. No models were harmed in the process.


Check back every Wednesday as we'll have weekly pics up of our projects

Peace-
Chi3f

2 Comments:

s2ua7 said...

Hehe, thats pretty funny. I would love to go up against a 'nid army with my IG. I have a few other commands that my units can do that I would LOVE to try that are supposed to be effective against the 'nids. Yarrick looks sick, thanks for painting him for me. I should have my Tech Priest either tomorrow or early next week as I ordered it Tuesday. Now I just need you to paint a Baneblade for me.. lmao j/kin

h00t said...

Awesome Chi3f your doing a great job keeping up on the groups activites.

Hoot

Post a Comment