Ultramarines 2v2 500 point list

I'm thinking up a few quick tourney lists to play my buddies this weekend to prepare for the mini-tourney. It'll consist of more troops and less vehicles.

Practice List 1
HQ: Captain or Master of the Forge - 100 pts
Troop 1: 10 man Tac squad +Flamer +Missle - 170 pts
Troop 2: 5man scouts +Telion - (75 + 50) 125 pts
Fast: None
Elite: None
Heavy: Thunderfire cannon - 100pts

Total: 495 pts

The idea behind this list is mainly support. This list is lacking in melee, but makes up for it in utility. Telion's ability to pick off targets in mobs is nice and the Thunderfire Cannon adds an extra threat the army needs (ignore cover, adds dif terrain effect). The only variation I may try is replacing the Thunderfire Cannon or Tac Squad with a Dev. Squad. I would probably have to downgrade a few things to bring them in or replace a troop choice with them (if tourney rules allow). We shall see.

1 Comments:

Crunch said...

Can't wait to see these armies! I'm especially curious to see that dev squad in action. Last time I went up against those they tore me up. Also curious to see how well Mike's bike army does.

Post a Comment